Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Essay #3


It’s very important to me to be successful at John Carroll in the next four years because I have had a hard time with it in the past. I know it will be challenging but I’m willing to face it. I already have a note book to write down my homework for every class so I know what to do at night so I can be ready for the next day. Every night before I got to bed I lay out my uniform, put my book bag by the door and pack my lunch so I have everything I need for the next day. I’m also in the enhanced program which will help me with my organization and study skills. In enhanced Mrs.Drummy told us to have a space at home where there are not any distractions so that we could do our homework. I have cleared desk in my room with all the right supplies I might need to do my work. I am also going to try to ask questions about what I don’t understand in class so that I can be ready for any upcoming quizzes or tests in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment