Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My First Day at John Carroll

 My first day at John Carroll was very fun and exciting. In the morning on the way to orientation I was so excited to see all my friends and meet my teachers. My day started of with breakfast (as it always should) and I got to hang out with my friends and meet new people. After breakfast everyone went into the auditorium where the students and staff of John Carroll told us what this school year is going to be like and the kind of stuff we are going to do. Then after that we said goodbye to our parents and went to our advisory. My adviser is Ms.Siemsen.  She is very nice and helpful, and I like that my aunt's office is right down the hall from her room. After we talked about advisory and answered some questions we got our lockers. I opened mine after the sixth or seventh try.Next we walked around looking for some of our classrooms but right when we got to see where the Spanish classroom was the fire alarm went off. Then we got snacks and talked to friends and tried to see who was in classes together and who wasn't. Next we all went to our regular classes like any normal day at school. I loved all my classes but I know Tuesdays are going to stink because I don't have human geography that day. As my first day of private school, high school, and John Carroll came to an end I was less nervous about the whole thing. I knew where all my classes were and what I needed for school, so now it's officially okay to say that I can't wait for my freshmen year at the John Carroll school.

No comments:

Post a Comment