Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I Don't Know What to Name This

I'm so glad i finally got my blog up and running again.I really liked Friday’s class because we were talking about things that were happening and how we felt about them. We finished watching the video and we talked about what kind of things were interesting to us and what we didn't understand. We talked about facebook and what people do on it and how we feel about the website. I personally think facebook is annoying because people just use it to complain about their life. It’s annoying and I understand that they want to write how they feel but that is what a journal is for. Over half the people I’m friends with on facebook post negative statuses all day every day. I can’t get rid of my facebook though because it’s how people invite people to their parties and how people communicate with you now.  We also talked about how people bully others over the internet and how it affects us and others. Mr.Schick also shared his story about the first time he used a cell phone with use which was pretty funny. I really liked that on Friday we had a long conversation about the present and that we all just talked about what we knew and how we felt. I thought it was really cool .

No comments:

Post a Comment