Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wiki

Today in class we learned that Mr.Schick really likes Wikipedia. We also talked about where the best place to find information for a paper is and weather its reliable information or not. Personally I learned that Wikipedia is actually a really good search engine. I use to think it wasn't very reliable because people can change the information on the website, but then i realized how many people read the website each day, and that they can call the makers of Wikipedia and tell them something's not right. Then we talked about how you can tell if you can trust the information on the site or not, if the website does not show the makers email or other ways of contacting them it's probably fake or not very reliable. Now I know that I should be more careful and take my time while working and an information paper for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment